Changed a few things in my Chaos Dragon Deck, as I wasn’t able to fill my grave fast enough with monsters (relying on Normal Summon monsters like Lightsworn or Trooper in order to mill is just too slow)
For complete Decklist click here.
Changes V2 (September-04-2012)
- -2 Jain (Didn’t encounter that much Rai-Oh’s as expected)
- +1 additional Magical Merchant (Just so awesome, much better than every other milling engine)
- +1 Reasoning (still testing, but it seems good as all your monsters have different levels; tested Card Destruction instead too, as you said Corsin, but didn’t really made that impact)
Changes V1 (August-30-2012)
- -1 Effect Veiler (3 copies are really clogging your hand, so I moved 1 to Side)
- -1 Plaguespreader Zombie (drains your hand resources like crazy)
- -1 Divine Dragon Apocralyph (like to keep him but there aren’t many targets anymore like with Future; trying Jain instead)
- -1 Forbidden Lance (didn’t really had the chance to use it or wasn’t necessary)
- -1 Allure Of Darkness (trying Solar Recharge instead, as I increased the count of Lightsworns)
- -1 Ryko, The Lightsworn Hunter
- +1 Magical Merchant (really awesome if it’s FLIP effect goes through)
- +2 Jain, Lightsworn Paladin (can run over TKRO, who will stop all of your Chaos monsters, cause they’re all Inherent Summons)
- +1 Ehren, Lightsworn Monk (good in mirror matches facing Ryko and stuff)
- +1 Solar Recharge (want to add 2 but still thinking what to drop)
- +1 Gorz (forgot him lol)
- -1 Royal Decree
- +1 Effect Veiler
I’ll try testing it like that, but I think there’s a lack of DARK monsters (still thinkin about good ones; maybe Spirit Reaper) and I need to run 2 Solar Recharges, gotta test what to drop for it although.
All images are taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia.